1. Cleanliness is the answer to keeping your hair healthy.
Make sure that you wash your hair at least twice a week so that you remove the dirt and excess oil.
2. Never wash your hair with very hot or very cold water. Instead use warm water.
3. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair. Using of conditioner after a shampoo helps to keep your hair soft and manageable.
4. Brushing of wet hair is to be avoided. It could cause the hair to stretch and break.
5. If you are in the habit of using hair dryer, be rest assured that you always hold in away from your hair. The hot air needs to be directed to the hair shaft and NOT on to the roots of hair as it might prove harmful. Also remember to keep the dryer moving.